Friday, April 4, 2014

Our Baby is 1!!

Yesterday was Flannery's first birthday! We celebrated with the traditional presents, and cake! I wanted to dedicate this post our wonderful daughter. I wish she could understand how grateful I am to have her in my life and how impressed I have been with her flexibility throughout her first year of life as a Missionary Baby. She has done so much for this mission and has allowed me to do so much with this mission as well. I've carted her all over the place! She has slept, nursed, and accompanied me in some interesting places for an infant- but she's been a great sport the whole time. Maybe one day she can look back at this post and know how thankful I am to have her around. She has changed my  life so drastically, and taught me more about myself than anyone else I know. Thank you for your patience baby girl as I figure this whole 'Mom' thing out! I love you!
Here's a look back at Flannery's first year:


Flannery's first photo after she was all clean and fed!

 In the hospital

Baptism day with her godparents, Kelsey and Taber

Enjoying the sun in Florida at New Staff Training

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa last July, her first four wheeler ride!

6 months old

Her first ponytail!

Having fun with mommy while dad was at the Student Leadership Summit in Dallas

Caught red-handed! She's got a sweet tooth!

Out to lunch for Mommy's 24th birthday!

Her first cupcake! It was a hit!

Showing off her birthday dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment